Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hair Fair Extended for Two Days

Hello, All...

I had previously stated that the 2009 Hair Fair would run until today, July 4, but due to recent severe SL problems, the closing date has been extended through the sixth of the month. This should give everyone a chance to see what's new and to PLEASE make at least one purchase! Remember that 50% of ALL proceeds will go toward Locks of Love! This is so important, so please be brave and face the lag (actually not nearly as bad now as it was earlier in the week).

I tried on all the demos I had brought home, and I went back today and bought new hair from Refuge, JE*Republic, Rosy Mood,and Fascino (no LM available at their kiosk or in the product folder).

I just wanted to remind everyone about this important cause, and to clarify the actual (extended) closing date.

Oh, and Happy Birthday America!!



Love,
Jamie

No comments: