Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tough Titties

Hi. I'm Jamie. Many of you already know me from Second Life. Many more don't; but you will... at least the SL Jamie, anyway. That's all you're going to get; no more, no less. This blog isn't meant to be about me anyway, not the REAL me. If the real Jamie is irrelevant, my SL counterpart is irreverent.

Some of you may think I have a weird sense of humor. A lot of you won't like what I have to say. Some of you are going to say I'm a bitch. Well, TOUGH TITTIES. It's MY blog, and I'll say whatever I want. Feel free to comment if you like (but get nasty and I may edit you out).



SL has its share of weirdos, and I intend to say what I think. I may poke fun at some, ridicule others. Not directly, of course. I'll make veiled references to characters in-world. I'll probably even show a few faces. Some people are easily offended, however, and all I can say to that is: If the shoe fits...

It'll get better, I promise. I want to add some content, and I have some hilarious things to talk about... as well as some interesting things, NORMAL things... after all, SL was meant for fun.

Enough rambling; I'm tired, and my brain hurts. It's late, and I have already logged off SL. Maybe I can come up with something to actually blog about tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments: