Friday, May 15, 2009

LeLutka Skins On Sale Now!

This just in from Minnu Palen: LeLutka Skins (formerly MM Skins) are ALL marked down to 50% off!

The sale will last from today (May 15) for two weeks, until May 28. My first choice was always MM Skins, and that goes back to before I was actually in SL (I read all the fashion blogs even then), and right now I have a huge collection of them. It looks as if I am about to acquire a few more!

Here is the LM:
LeLutka Beaute

If you see me there, please stop and say hello! I promise I won't bite (at least not hard, anyway).




While you are out shopping, why not wander over to check out the new releases at Maitreya Hair?

I found out about these new releases last night just as our Model's Workshop meeting began, so I flew over there about as fast as I could once we had finished. They have three new styles, and they are unique in that they all have an option for some lovely Zaara jewelry to be worn in the hair (jewelry sold as a separate item).

Here are the display advertisements so you can see what they have.

The first one is called Amber, and is a lovely long, straight style with the front strands pulled around and tied in back. The version set up for wearing the jewels is included, but as I mentioned before, the jewels are not included. Lovely hair just by itself:




The next one they have is called Aisha, and it is a cute updo, with the hair gathered in a bun on top. Again, this style includes the one set up for the not-included jewelry, which incidentally, is for sale right there:




The last hairstyle offered among Maitreya's newest releases is Aisha II, and it is similar to the previous one, except that instead of a bun on top, it is gathered at the back and pinned upward, giving a clean, uncluttered look perfect for displaying your favorite necklace with a formal gown. Aisha II also includes provision for the featured Zaara jewelry:




Did I buy any myself, you ask? Of course. I bought two fatpacks, Amber, and Aisha II. Maybe we will do a session on hair at a future Model's Workshop. Sound good?

Meanwhile, I'm off to LeLutka to peruse some of their wonderful skins, and possibly add to my collection. Perhaps I will see you there!

No comments: