Wednesday, May 27, 2009

M-M-M-More Prim Toes!

Just a quick post here... a friend recently tipped me off regarding some new shoes at B&G Shoes. There are three versions which feature a full prim foot, ala Moody, but the big news here is they are WAAAY affordable! How does $350L sound? Not bad at all, I hear you answer. Here is a pic of the display:



Of the three versions, I prefer the Selena best (the other two are the Amanda, and the Melody). There is a drop-down menu for skin color adjustment and toenail color. No toe rings on these, but I am told that the skin color CAN be fine-tuned by inputting the RGB color value, much like on the Moody shoes.

The fat pack can save you another 15% (eight different colors) at an incredible $2380L, but even if you can only afford one pair, you owe yourself, girlfriend! No, I didn't have time to review them personally, but I WILL get back to you on this, I promise! I have been busy with a lot of things, including building a large ocean-front house for a couple of great friends. More to come!

Hugzzzz

No comments: