Saturday, June 20, 2009

Free Skin at LeLutka!

Just a heads-up for my friends and loyal readers: You can pick up a FREE SKIN at LeLutka (formerly MM Skins). You can find it on the table in the main display room; it looks like a shopping bag.

I like this skin. It's hard to believe it's free (send your n00b friends/alts over there!), and I have no idea how long they will have it available, so don't delay. Here is how it looks on me:



LeLutka has also announced that they have reduced the prices on ALL of their skins, so if you have always wanted to get a set for yourself, there is no better time than NOW! Check out their London Revolution series. I already own quite a few skins from either LeLutka or MM, and I think my next set from them is going to be from the above-mentioned line. At least go and check them out, maybe pick up a few demos, and get that free skin. You owe it to yourself.

Jamie

No comments: